Welcome to Learning Strategies!
Welcome to Learning Strategies, a unit of Student Academic Success Services (SASS) and a partner in the Queen’s Learning Commons. We are an academic support service for undergraduate and graduate students. We help “fine tune” the skills of high achieving students, and enhance the skills of students trying to reach their academic potential.
- workshops for undergraduate and graduate students
- professional advising
- student-led study skills coaching
- on-request workshops in residence
- on-request in-class presentations
- online resources for strategies and tools
- support for graduate students completing their dissertation/theses
Enhance your range of skills
- managing your time
- increasing motivation
- limiting procrastination
- reading from texts efficiently and effectively
- coping with academic stress
- presentation skills