Modules give you in-depth and detailed strategies and tools to help you become a more efficient and confident learner.
For fast and easy strategies and tools, visit the QuickTips Homepage.
Select from the list of resource topics below.
Core Academic Skills
- Critical Reading for Graduate Students
- Reading and Note-making at University (undergraduate)
- Studying for and Writing Midterms and Exams
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management undergraduate | graduate
- Coping with Academic Stress undergraduate | graduate
- Exam Anxiety
- Motivation and Procrastination undergraduate | graduate
- Your Preferred Learning Style
- Presentation Anxiety
- First-year students
- International students undergraduate | graduate
- Online Courses
- Students with ADHD