Welcome to SASS Peer Support!
Our peer programs provide support for undergraduate and graduate students in all disciplines. Many of our student staff and volunteers work one-on-one with students to help them “fine tune” their skills and to help students reach their academic potential; we also offer workshops. No matter where you are in your academic journey at Queen’s, there’s a peer program that can help you!
How our programs help students
- one-on-one mentoring
- study skills coaching
- time management
- motivation and procrastination
- effective reading and note-making skills
- exam prep
- increase writing skills and confidence
- increase confidence to write exams and papers
- tips to cope with academic stress
- health and wellness tips
- and more!