Exam prep starts November 23!
We have a huge array of help for students who are preparing for exams this December.
Events and workshops
- Attend our all-day study event, Get It Done, in Ban Righ Dining Hall on Sunday, November 28, 12-7pm, to get started on scheduling your exam preparation or consult with our staff and upper-year volunteers on ways to review and memorize material effectively. No registration necessary.
- Exam prep workshops will cover preparing for and writing
- Essay exams – November 23, 1pm (in-person) and 6pm (online). Register here.
- Multiple choice exams – November 24 (in-person) and 6pm (online). Register here.
- We are hosting special sessions for
- PSYC100 – 1pm (in-person) and 6pm (online). Register here.
- BIOL102/CHEM112 – 1pm (in-person) and 6pm (online). Register here.
Download our fillable exam study schedule to plan out your preparation and review activity!
All students are welcome to discuss any aspect of their exam preparation, review plans, test anxiety, or ways to succeed in the exam season with our academic skills specialists at an in-person or online appointment. Book online now.
Follow our Instagram account for updates, reminders, and extra exam season tips and tricks.
All the staff at SASS wish you the best of luck for exam season—you’ve got this!