“How to Study for…” Winter Workshops are back!
“How to Study for…” Workshops are back!
You asked and we answered! “How to Study for …” Course-specific Workshops are back in time for April exams brought to you by the Peer Learning Assistants.
What are the “How to Study for…” Workshops?
Learn about course-specific study strategies from experienced, upper-year students who have taken these courses in first-year.
What are they not?
The workshops are not course-cram and do not cover course material.
When and where are the workshops?
- BIOL103 Wed April 5 @ 7:00-8:30PM
- CHEM112 Wed Mar 29 @ 6:30-8:00PM
- ENGL100 Wed Apr 5 @ 5:30-7:00PM
- FREN150 Mon Mar 27 @ 6:30-8:00PM
- HIST121/124 Thu Apr 6 @ 6:30-8:00PM
- PHYS117 Tue Apr 4 @ 7:00-8:30PM
- PSYC100 Tue Mar 28 @ 5:30-6:30PM
Where: All workshops are located in Stauffer 121