At SASS, we offer many different ways for you to access and interact with resources to help you become a better student. All programs and services are for undergraduate and graduate students unless otherwise specified.
- 1:1 appointments and consultations for learning and writing from both professional staff and peer volunteers
- An extensive workshop program for learning and writing at the undergraduate and graduate levels from both professional staff and peer volunteers
- An interactive and popular Residence Presentation program where residence dons host workshops for first year students; the workshops are led by peer volunteers
- An ESL support program for students through one-to-one personalized consultations focusing on writing, speaking, listening, and reading skills
- Dissertation Boot Camp for graduate students in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies