If you’re wondering how the partners of the Queen’s Learning Commons can help you succeed at Queen’s, check out this video:
Use the Learning Strategies Weekly schedule template to create your own weekly schedule.
Creating your own weekly schedule will help you
- keep up with homework, assignments, and studying, so that things don’t pile up
- feel confident, rather than overwhelmed, about your workload
- maintain a balanced life while at Queen’s
- Write in fixed commitments (classes, work, appointments and meetings) then healthy habits (eat, sleep, and physical activity).
- Estimate the number of weekly homework hours you need, and outline your best learning times (1-3 hour blocks) – these can be your homework times.
- Adjust your weekly schedule as often as needed, so that this schedule works for you!