SASS workshops provide a clear, concrete, and expert explanation of academic writing and learning for your students. We’ve been doing this successfully for more than twenty-five years for Queen’s undergraduate students, graduate students, and staff. Our workshop coordinator will work with you to understand your students’ needs. Popular topics include:
- writing research proposals
- writing in the sciences
- writing literature reviews
- grammar and style in academic writing
- writing for a course-specific assignment
- preparing for exams
- managing time and setting priorities
- staying motivated and reducing procrastination
- reading and taking notes.
For detailed information about all SASS workshops and how to request one, please visit our workshops page.