Student Academic Success Services (SASS) helps Queen’s graduate students hone their writing and academic skills. Popular areas of support for graduate students include completing theses, writing clearly and concisely, increasing motivation, managing time, reading efficiently, and practicing English as an Additional Language. We offer resources, workshops and appointments for students at any stage of degree progression.
We can provide support for essays, dissertations and other grad-related writing, English language learning (including presentation and academic language skills sessions), and motivation, time management, procrastination, and managing academic stress.
SASS graduate strategies and tools:
- Do you ever feel like you just can’t get started?
- Managing stress in graduate school
- Managing your time in graduate school
- Critical reading skills in graduate school
- Presentation skills and presentation anxiety in graduate school